Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Arizona Law - BoomTheTruth


Are people really suppose to bend down to every order that the government gives? I'd say no, but hey who the hell am I right?
WRONG. And about 100 people located at the Mill Creek Park, Arizona would have to agree with me. A new arizona law will and can crack down on illegal immigrants. On Friday a law was passed by the Republican Governor Jan Brewer that allows officers to question peoples' immigration status if they suspect anything. What kind of bull is that? First, this goes against people's civil rights. Second, this gives way to much power to the law enforcement. Say I am an innocent bystander and a cop for some odd reason doesn't like me. Would this give him the right to question my status in the country? If you say "yes" your a moron, in my opinion. Yes the the state of Arizona is overly populated with illegal immigrants but it does and should not give anyone the right to question anyone on stupid, unlawful, and uncivil suspicions. If a cop has the right to question one on their status then why doesn't the law allow civilians to question the cop. Who is to say he's right on his suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment